Thursday, March 29, 2012

My name is the Sage and I have been tagged and I hear that this is not freeze tag so I can

Um Sage? Your supposed to write in the post box not the title. 


Oh.


Anne{my authoress} has a sister named Amy and on her blog she has tagged me to do a tag. It is in 11s. I prefer the number 412 but no one asked me. And after all I make it a point to never answer questions that are not asked me.

Anne is poking me and saying that I aught to tell a little about myself. Well My name is the Young Sage. I go by "the sage" and I live in the Kingdom, in the Castle, with the king the queen and the princess.

Now 11 random things about me.

  1. I am not a dog. I sometimes find it necessary to remind people of this.
  2. I am a third degree Sage. That isn't like a third degree burn it means my temperature is three degrees higher then the other sages. Healthily that is.
  3. I knit pickle jar covers. Marianne the cook finds them very useful. I like to sit in the sink while I knit them.
  4. My favorite book is Wuthering Heights by a Bronte. It's so incredibly funny.
  5. Someday I plan to discover a continent. When I told the princess that she said that there were only 7 continents and they had already been discovered. The reason every one thinks there 7 is because the one I'm going to discover hasn't been discovered yet.
  6. My favorite movie is that one about the man who flies his house. I like the Doug dog. He means Up.
  7. I own a talking frog 
  8. I have never ridden in a hot air balloon
  9. I invented Hot air balloons 
  10. I count my hair for fun sometimes
  11. O is the bast letter of the alphabet.     
Now I must answer Amy's questions 
1. Describe your dream pair of shoes.
I have only once dreamed about a pair of shoes. They were the princess's silver party shoes and they were having tea with the butcher.
2. What's your favorite children's picture book?
If you give a mouse a cookie. 
3. What's your favorite fruit?
Wlalwalgura. A nonexistent fruit that grows in Uganda. 
4. How tall are you? (I always like to know how tall people are-- not sure why.  Don't worry, I'm not asking for your weight... and if you feel it's an invasion of your privacy to post your height, you can substitute a picture of a cute kitten for this question.)
I am taller than my shoulder and shorter than my hat.
5. If money was no object, where would you like to go on your honeymoon?
What's a honeymoon? A trip two people who just got married go on. Oh. I haven't gotten married. I like ladybugs.
6. Who is your favorite singer?
Harold Skimpole of Bleak House
7. What's the next book on your to-read list?
Ramona the Pest by Beverly Cleary. I enjoy great literature
8. What's your biggest language-related pet peeve? (i.e., what phrases or words bug you the most?)
When people contradict themselves.
9. Which movie lines do you quote the most? (share as many or as few as you like)
I only quote myself. That way I always know what I am talking about.
10. If you could wear any outfit from a movie for a day, what would you choose?
I always liked those mutton chop thingys Reverend Alan wears in Anne of Green Gables.
11. What's your favorite dessert?
Onions and Hay.


“Latin, my dear little boy is the language from which came English. Do not call it silly.” The sage stood up and looked down his nose at the Governess. He only came up to her hip but somehow, the Princess wasn’t quite sure how, he maneged to look down his nose at her.
“My dear little governess,” he said magnanimously, “ it is a silly language. It had not the forethought to be English,{ which is the most confusing language in the world and therefore the best}  so must be considered a very silly language.” he bowed deeply and hopped out of the room on one hand(the sage was very dexterous), leaving the governess gasping for breath.

3 comments:

Miss Dashwood said...

LOVE. Love, love, love.
I'm original, aren't I?

Marie said...

I liked your tag Sage. Could you send me the pickle jar cover pattern?

Miss Elliot said...

GO SAGE!!!
I want to read your book, Sage (I mean the book you came out of, not any books you're writing).
Hope you have fun in the sink!
:-)