Monday, March 12, 2012

Anne Week at Anne's Sister's

Yet Another Period Drama Blog
Oh! What a handsome young man!
“Oh! What else is there to admire? Let me see. He is handsome and rich and he has Colonel in front of his name, what else is there?” Victoria’s giggle was a bit higher pitched than normal.
The Young Matchmaker
Posted by Victoria Wilcox{quote provided by Anne}


Oh! I am so pleased to be writing a blog post! I have never done it before. In fact, yes! I distinctly remember never doing this sort of thing before.

Though how I can remember never doing it if I've never done it I'm not quite sure. Oh dear! Now I've muddled myself.

Any way I'm here to answer a tag over at Anne's sister's blog. Not my sister Anne but Elinor's sister Anne. Or rather my Authoress{meaning she wrote me}

Perhaps I had better tell you a little about myself. I am beautiful and lovely. I love to laugh and I never stop. I think that's all there is to my character but you can't blame me. I'm a make up and proud to be one.

1. How many of the Anne books have you read, and how many of the films have you seen?
All of them I suppose. Unless she has written anymore I don't know about note from Anne-girl: Victoria obviously thinks that Elinor meant books written by me 
  
2. If someone yanked your hair and called you carrots, what would you do to him?
Oh! What a funny situation, I think I should laugh.

3. What would you do if Josie Pye dared you to walk the ridgepole of a roof?
Why...I think...maybe i would laugh and say "Oh! Miss Pye! I could not possibly! my dress you know! oh! I think I am a bit dizzy just thinking about it! oh! 


4. If you had the opportunity to play any AGG (I'm abbreviating from now on because I am a lazy typist) character in an AGG play, which role would you choose?
I don't know what an AGG character is so I asked Anne and she said that i would make a good Ruby Gilles and that I am very like her.
5. If you were marooned on a desert island, which AGG character would you want to have as a companion? (Anne, Gilbert and Diana are not options.  Let's keep this thing interesting.  Not that they're not interesting.... oh, yay, now the disclaimer to this question is longer than the question itself.  Lovely lovely lovely.)
I don't like to think about boats and things, such nasty, leaky, tippy, places.

6. If there was going to be a new adaptation of the Anne books and you could have any part in making the movie, what would you choose to do? (screenwriting, acting, casting, costume-making are a few possibilities)
Acting! I've always wanted to act something. It sounds so shocking!

7. What are, in your opinion, the funniest AGG book/movie scenes? (choose one from the books and one from the movies)
Oh! I think it was funny when Gilbert went into the pond on his Bicycle. Anne hasn't read the books since she made me up so i have never been exposed to the books.
8. What are, in your opinion, the saddest AGG book/movie scenes? (choose one of each again) 
When Anne and Diana get their dresses all dirty. I cried with vexation and mortification for them. Such a sad part. 

9. Which AGG character would you most like to spend an afternoon with? (again, Anne and Gilbert and Diana are not options for this one--think secondary characters)
That Fred person. He was sooooooooo handsome.

10.  What is your definition of a kindred spirit?
Someone who loves all the things I love and likes to talk and talk and talk.     

4 comments:

Summer~ said...

Hello Anne, ;)

I have to admit, the Anne of Green Gable movies were the best ever! :D the third one is so dramatic and romantic! :)

Marie said...

Victoria is posting!! Oh joy!

Isabel said...

Victoria seems quite a bubbly, charming girl!

Miss Elliot said...

Hello Victoria! ;-)
I must say, getting one's dress dirty is quite harrowing, but not the worst thing that could ever happen. By the way, what exact time period do you live in? You seem quite... well... old-fashioned!