Thursday, February 23, 2012

This is not happening again

Greetings!my name is Annike something or other{I don't have a last name} Anne is transcribing this for me since I don't know how to read{but we're working on that}.

Anne thought this would be fun so I took two personality quizzes and this is what I came up with.







This test brought to you by Blakeney Manor.

Find out:Which Scarlet Pimpernel character are you?
Excuse me? I'm a guy peoples! Charming. Ok I'll go with that. Talented, don't mind that one. But the rest of it Hello?????

ok now lets see which Austen heroine I'm most like. I can't believe Anne is making me do this!

Go figure. Do you have any idea how hard it is to pick which of the Austen heroes Lywin reminds me of the most? I'm seriously considering never posting again. Honestly!   

1 comment:

Miss Elliot said...

"Excuse me? I'm a guy peoples!"
Hahahahaha!!
I love how you have them write with bad grammer/punctuation. It adds character and is funny. To borrow a phrase I've heard- er, seen- you use often (even though I don't know what it means): This pleases Cute Owl. :-)