Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Hello!

Welcome! Welcome to our blog! We are the Anne-girl's people. All the people of her books and thoughts. Her Binker and Vizzini and Her cats. All we people who only she can see and talk to. She set this blog up for us and we are all really excited! I'm Puss and this is Dicken writing this post with me! This blog is still in the up and coming stages so please bear with us! We'll be posting about once a week and we love comments...

Ok my turn! Puss likes to hog the keyboard. The other day we all had to write letters to Anne for school{ we call her writing exercises school} and Puss just wouldn't let the rest of us near the keyboard! These walk ins think they are soooo smart!


A walk in is what the make uppers like to call those of us who just came along and introduced ourselves to Anne complete with personalities. The make-upers are the one she made up out of her own little head. We occasionally get into little bickers but its all in fun.

Its my turn Puss! We hope you like out blog and that you come back and check it often. And remember to eat your Wheaties and read your Dickens! Toodle-oo!

Love Dicken and Puss.    

1 comment:

Miss Elliot said...

Hi Anne-girl!!
I linked to this blog from Miss Dashwood's (I saw the blog button: "The Society of Random People" and I went, hmmmm, sounds interesting). I am a big fan of your sister's and this blog is wonderful!!! You are a genius. The End.